The alleged perpetrator of the deadly Waukesha Christmas Parade attack is facing new charges in an amended criminal complaint.
39-year-old Darrell Brooks faces more than 70 new counts, including:
- First-degree intentional homicide (six counts)
- First-degree recklessly endangering safety (61 counts)
- Hit and run resulting in death (six counts)
- Felony bail jumping (two counts)
- Misdemeanor battery (two counts)
READ THE FULL LIST OF CHARGES HERE.
On November 21, 2021, Brooks allegedly plowed his SUV into the parade, killing six people and injuring more than 60 others. A motive has never been publicly revealed by law enforcement.